Thursday 13 August 2015

My Adventure on Runescape




                  The first time I entered Runescape I thought Runescape was the the worst game but I kept playing and after a while Runescape became fun. I started to pk at wilderness for the first time. I lost in the game but I kept trying to win and finally after a very long time I  got a kill. 2 months later after training a lot, I had a high combat level. My brother also bought me members for 1 month and I was happy.






        The first time I entered members, I was so excited and for the first time in members and the second I logged in my account I bought an amulet of fury, an armadyl god sword and  a verac set. I saved a lot my money in non-member mode  to enjoy the member mode. 

               A few days later I went to pk although I was not so good in melee therefore I decided to use range because my range was higher level than my melee. So I ranged  the people whom  I wanted to kill. Ranging to me is the best among melee and magic. When I went deep inside the wilderness I saw a lot of dragons, I killed one of them and they gave me a good loot so I decided to make money out of dragons using range because range is my 2nd highest level in combat.





 

 This is the verac armor set






While I was killing dragons someone came near me and I thought he wanted to kill me so I skull and attacked him. He died in 2 to 3 shots and I got his whole set. I walked out of the wilderness and wield the whole set of dharok. I was very happy that I got the full dharok set.


This is how you look wielding dharok armour set --->












                       This is the best god sword in runescape: armadyl godsword!





      



I always fight in the white portal because it will save your item and produce a lot of  exp. To me it is the best way to train your combat levels. In this portal you can make friends and enjoy playing with them. It is not hard to find your level.
You can see a lot of high level players fighting and it is fun, you can never get bored of playing.You can also test all your weapon’s  power.





                        The white portal





This portal is next to the white portal, it is for  real fights. If you die in this portal you will loose everything unless you use prayer to safe any one of 
your most important item.












































This is how it looks outside the clan war area before you enter any portal.



You can find this portal in front of the barbarian village walk down and you will see this cave.

    


So anyways to sum up, this is some of the things that I did when I first started playing Runescape, just wanted to share it with y'all. Hope you guys enjoy playing it as much as I do!















No comments:

Post a Comment